Monday, January 10, 2011

the tenth day of the 1st month!

I just read my last post and realized how many grammatical and spelling errors that 'beautified' my 'essay'. Clearly, I have so much to work on this semester!!!!

I just finished my 1st day of Spring semester and I already feel left behind!

9.10: Women Studies Class ( already had our 1st assignment and a hell load of reading material)
11.10: Modern dance ( had to get more sweat pants as my instructor said jeans is a no-no)
13.10: Public Speaking ( I HAVE TO GIVE A SPEECH ON A CLASSMATE IN THE FOLLOWING CLASS (worth 10points))
15.10: Physics ( couldn't understand my lecturer's speech as she was from the middle-eastern region)

The main question I would like to ask myself is: Why is this all bothering me????

no!!!! more like: Why shouldn't it bother me???

1.I have read a lot before and do love reading!
2.Dance is another way of breathing to me.
3.Speeches are some of the things my peers say that I am natural at due to my sudden wisdom on matters.
4. I love Physics!

After much thought, maybe this 5 months away from Malaysia, particularly, INTEC, has made me complacent with my solidarity here in Pullman! I needed to get back to the loud person that INTEC had made me! I need to get back to the awesome multi-tasker that my family was proud about!

Tomorrow,

10am plus: Genetics( my 1st bio subject that i yearn to score in)
1pm plus: Introductory Writing (Finally, something for beginners!)
3.10: ADVANCED SOCIAL DANCE, BABY!!!!!!!! ( what a way to end the day|||| n btw, i didn't sign up for this class..and my instructor says that it is fine with him)

Despite just finishing my speech outline, I still feel out of place, not knowing whether to dress formally or not!!! ah...to the hell with that!


its -13 celsius outside and forecast says its gonna get worse tonight! Hold on tight people!!!!!!!!!!! The blizzard is back AND SO IS THANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: