Saturday, January 22, 2011

for real????

Nowadays, I think I look forward to the weekends just because of this space here. Its a good thing I believe since this semester has gotten me running on the empty aisle in Walmart in fear of time. This semester I wished a day had 25 hours instead. This week Spring showed me the actual routine that I will be going through for the next 4 months. Its good that I am loving this moments of trying to find a time to breathe because I tend to forget that I have got to, sometimes.

I have signed up more community service programs now and I feel that I will learn more in this semester. The internet at my apartment has been screwing up for the past week and I am now in the campus lounge, watching people pass by while listening to youtube. I left my apartment at 2pm and the weather was wonderful; sunny and breezy! It reminded me of the Saturday evenings in Malaysia when appa will try to force the family to jog with him in the park. I love playing my RM93.90 red guitar under my mango tree while swaying in the metallic swing where Bozo occasionally comes and sits under to listen to me, I hope! Well, my guitar has been helping me a lot this week despite it being out of tune. Music is indeed frozen architecture!

Another thing that I have been falling in and out of ......is love. Love for books, nature, food, friends, family, and certain other 'matters of life'. By looking at the creators of this scribe, I wonder how a relationship is even possible. The song 'Just the way you are' is the reason of this dilemma, thanks to youtube .I am now wondering; can anyone be amazing just the way they are? What happened to people loving their partner in hope of the latter changing in the future? Ah well, its not a national issue that I am going to waste my time even considering to answer that question. I just had a sudden thought.

As this journey bounces off the hills,
make sure you know the meaning of perfection
because once you tend to mix it up with others' definition of it,
UR DEAD!

1 comment:

Murugesh Rao said...

Looks like someone is heading back home for summer... lol... good for you!! I can't wait myself.