Thursday, January 6, 2011

hah!

5 months in the United States has made me and broke me at certain spots of life's polka dots. I had an awesome winter break on the other side of the States; Washington DC and New Jersey and New York. I had a blast during New Year's eve with awesome people I call friends who lived in New Jersey. I met new cousins at Washington DC and ate heart meals thanks to Aunty Indra and Uncle Param who were nice enough to let me stay there despite their sons' returns from respective schools. In short, I had a blast! Good time, good food and an extreme lot of money spent that has made me rethink my Spring budgets.

I had a dream when i woke up this morning. In that dream, I was very sleepy that my friend, Hema kept me company throughout the train journey. Then finally, I was shaken up by dear sleepy Hema because we have arrived at the last station and she left immediately as I saw her sister Priya waiting in a brown-orangey Punjabi suit at the other side of the platform. An old Indian lady asked me if it was my bags that were under the seats because she had hers behind mine. I replied with a nod and wen after my bags before helping her with hers. Then i realized i had my winter jacket on the floor of the train. I picked that up while realizing the train was empty and the door was about to close! As i was going to slit my foot through the door, it closed! I watch the station go by and realized it was the seremban KTM station. How on earth did I end up here from Pullman ,WA?

Without much thought, i tried to shout to stop the train and amazingly it did. Not because i shouted but because the train actually move a little further to hit the end of the track. Then the door opened and I stormed out with my bags whilst looking up to the 'ttr' who oddly was dressed like I was; in a light blue shirt and dark blue pants! Oh wait..i dressed like him! Anyways..I WOKE UP!

Why was Hema in that dream? Why KTM? What's with the same outfit? Was I longing for my old life? Old life? What? Do I have a new one now?

Digression, my true degree in life! Anyways, I hope I have become more independent and myself along all this race towards academic excellence. I did get a D+ for my organic chemistry. I am done talking about the bitter past when I have more interesting subjects this coming semester. Genetics, Physics, English, Women Studies, Public Speaking, Women Studies, Modern Dance and Advanced Social Dance! WALLLAA! I bet time is going to be so jealous of me this coming semester.

When times comes to hit the deck,
You make most of the remaining time left by thinking,
Thinking what waits for you tomorrow,
But little did you know,
What is waiting for you,
Has already been pre-planned by Him up there!

No comments: