Sunday, February 6, 2011

WeirdOMg!

Another week flew by with many weird incidents. In my Genetics tutorial class, I came across a strange thing. I couldn't focus AT ALL! Its not the difficulty level of the subject because that doesn't concern me at all but it was my TA, Fernando. He was giving out last week's quiz that I miraculously got 9.5/10 and he was also trying to remember our names. Well, let me clarify this fact that since I came to the US, no one could pronounce my name right. BUT FERNANDO DID on that day! I was shocked to hear my name after 6 months of being mispronounced! Did I also mention how handsome he was that day? Well, now you know! I have NEVER lost focus in class just because a guy seems to stand out with his good looks but that Friday........whoooooosh..i was swept away! Typical movie scene, you might say. Did also mention that he has a Spanish accent? I find myself staring at him whenever he says operon and cis-regulation and many more! HAAHAHHAHAHAHA!

I have Genetics and Physics test coming up this week and have not touched any notes thanks to my addiction to the Kollywood movie scene! Mygosh...when will I ever learn?? I also will be dancing to Aaja Nachle this Friday for Iconnections-a speed-dating event organized by the International Student Council. As for my informative speech, I will be enlightening my class about Thaipusam. Zarathustra has made me hate him today because of all the explicating that I need to do on his sermons for my Writing class! Nevertheless, I am still lazing around! GRRRR!

I did a video for my mum's birthday and got awesome responses by a lot of people. Even Nave279-my drive for all these tamil-english mash-ups-commented on my video!!! OMG!!!!! My mum cried watching it and so did my aunt. Well, lets just skip the emo parts and move on to how that video thought me something. You see, I recorded that video right before the CNY gathering by Malaysians in WSU. Then I was asked to bring my guitar to the gathering since I live only 30 sec away from the gathering location. Well, I did all the strumming and singing and awed some while other couldn't care less and guess what I realized when I returned? One of my string's knob was damaged! I knew I left it at the side somewhere while grabbing some desert. How did I know if the kids were meddling with it? I was frustrated but cooled off ten minutes later feeling grateful that I managed to record the video anyhow!

Well, when something you really love gives back love to you, it is the most awesome feeling in the whole wide world. But to ask for love when that person's heart is punctured by someone else is really a spot that you will never want to be in. So, I rather be grateful that I have received the love before and will try to fix the heart so that it can now love others as well. Confused? Me too! But its just a guitar, you might say! Its never just a guitar to Thanges-NEVER! That is why it is painful and sad that I now have to fix him. Not because I can't but because time is freaking jealous of me! I dearly hope my Red one back home is doing fine too!

Another weird incident: I never knew Telugu movies are good! Thanks to Hema for the suggestion of Magadherra! awesome screenplay and graphics! superb plot and cinematography! What a love story! I have just finished watching it and now I am wondering if Fernando would be my Bhairava.......hahahahahah!!!! Hema is going to crack is she sees this line! Anyways, it was a not-so-productive week with me postponing and procrastinating my work! Hopefully, the coming weeks will do me some justice!

Beauty is only skin deep,
Beauty lies in the eyes,
Of the beholder who cannot focus
Or even name the price

Price of what, You ask..
Wondering what I might say
Price of justice and love,You fool!
For it will never ever decay........


No comments: