Saturday, March 19, 2011

It is raining on the inside!!!!!!


It has been a while since I have said anything here and it has made me realize how so many things have changed!

1. I have been elected the President of the International Student Council of Washington State University. It was an awe-inspiring and embarrasing moment that I cried while giving my speech and moved some of the council members that I was supposed to influence. Well, I also realized that I have a great team!

2. Spring break:
  • I missed my flight to LA. I cried and wanted to blame Him but did not because something told me that I shouldn't as everything happens for a reason. And it did! I paid an extra $150 to take the next flight to LA thanks to an angel named, Ivi, who was sent down by Him to help me! (I do not wish to bore this area by spilling the details of the events that made me miss my flight) Anyways, that incident, confirmed the theory : EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!
  • I fell down while riding a bike after many years, in the streets of LA and now have a blue-black knee! hahah!
  • I recorded two songs with Carishma and it was an awesome experience!!! one song is up on youtube and has been receiving good responses while the other video is up for editing and will be posted soon, I HOPE!
  • Spending my days in Kj's, Renu's and Carishma's home made me feel good after 3 months of living with me,myself and I.
  • I am back now in Pullman and it just snowed for 15minutes before the Sun came out immediately to melt it ALL off.
I am very tired!

Myself aside, I have been hoping matters in Japan have been changing for the betterment of their citizens! Not only does this natural disasters crush the economic development of their nation but also their self esteem! After all their hard work of building a life, it is sad to see them see their life's go away with Earth's unpredictable shakes of warning! It makes me wonder what wrong have the innocent Japanese done to deserve such an aftermath. Then I wonder what has God have in store for us, the living ones, who are left here to deal with more events like this.

And guess what? I HAVE STOPPED WONDERING! I would rather continue living like every other day than to just waste my self-esteem on thinking of dooms's day! There are many things life has got to offer. I do not see the need of wondering now! Everything happens for a reason. I have been surviving quite well with all these things. I am just sad that I have not made any effort to fix my guitar. I will do it soon and bring it with me when I go back home this summer. I will be dancing again for the International Education Week opening but this time for 15minutes. Like all the other things I do, I have no idea how I am going to succeed at this! But I couldn't care less because through out my 8 months here, I am only satisfied if I have a good climb. Whether the destination holds good or bad things for me, I don't mind at all. After all, what is life, if you expect all good things!

I was speaking to my father yesterday and we were doing the usual arguing before he shocked me with his wave of electrons! I was telling him about the way I look at matters these days. I said I will always smile at anything that happens, instilling a positive vibe in my head. Then the tsunami came! He said, "You can't always be positive, Thanges. You will get hurt and fall. Don't give me this Malaysia Boleh thing" Wow! I was stunned and told him, "WHATTTTTTTTT???? STOP IT! STOP IT WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" And as we all would predict, he let out his usual chuckle of defeat ( I hope). I told him if I fall, I will get up and move on lah!!! Then, thanks to Skype's awesome reputation, we had to end the conversation. I cannot wait to get back to Kampung Dhoby and give Col (Dr) Paleswaran Rajah RTD, a piece of my mind! Do all of you, adults think like this? If so, YOU ALL soooooooo need a big piece of my mind.

I do not see the reason of not moving on after anything that happens badly to myself! There are so much of things that life has got to offer and the demise of my awesome Biology lecturer at a tender age of 26, due to cancer had made me appreciate my life even more! He had a great life from the way I saw it. He was a sport during every event in INTEC and I would never have guessed his profession to be that of a teacher. But he was and a brilliant one too! I miss him a lot, even though I have not seen him in a long time.

Moving on, I am excited to start my term as ISC's president because I have finally given myself a good platform to become a leader. I am currently in pursuit of developing my ethos before I get back to Malaysia for good in 2013. I was very happy with the support from my friends and my family but only God knows of their reactions when I come back home with my ideals and ideas to make a difference. I know I have my back. That is all I need.

It is raining outside. And it is raining inside too!

Content is what I feel,
Fulfilled is what I am,
At the moment,
I am raining on the inside!

=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD




No comments: